Saturday, 18 March 2017

new work

still life with pale teapot

still life with pale teapot

terrace cottages in spring

terrace cottages in spring

A look at just a few of the paintings made recently - these and others will be in my shop next Wednesday.

recent morning drawings

I will be adding a small selection of drawings to my shop next Wednesday - these above are just an example - I have yet to select which recent drawings I might sell. The drawings I do decide to sell will be offered at special prices.

A quick note about shop updates - the next one is this coming Wednesday 22nd at the usual time of 2pm. I'll then be taking a break from updating my shop for several weeks, updating again toward the end of April. I will be working quietly during this time but I have other commitments, (including a need to help my son as he revises for his GCSEs during the Easter holidays). During the weeks ahead I'm looking forward to taking some time to explore mark-making and collage, with monoprinting and drawing. I feel I have worked very intensely on figurative painting in recent months - and whilst I am not abandoning it - I need to explore other ideas, or rather return to ideas I've found in older sketchbooks and would like to rediscover. So, I shall see where April takes me....

I'll share a further selection of new work next week. Thanks always and enjoy your weekend

No comments: