Monday, 20 March 2017

Monday

still life wtih plate of fruit

a monoprint drawing - still life with plate of fruit

Hello, it's been a sunny, rainy, chilly start to the week here. I've spent the day painting and drawing, photographing artwork, cutting paper, sorting through folders and getting on with stuff. It's always a varied day for me, never do I do exactly the same thing over and over.....

This week - I am updating my shop on Wednesday at the usual time of 2pm. Expect to see a varied, lively, eclectic mix of paintings and drawings. Following this week's update I'll be taking some time to make new work, will be busy with various things (see my last post) and so will be updating my shop again after Easter, mid-to-late April. I'll let you know the date nearer the time. So if you have been thinking/hoping of buying an original artwork from my shop, and would like it to you for before Easter, then this week is your chance......

Thanks always for reading here. I know there are a number of people who do read, even if comments are rare - that's fine! Blogging, social media and online activity in general has evolved and will continue to.... I am prepared to write a blog post here twice a week or so, just so long as I know the visitor numbers are still alive - and they are actually increasing for me. Thank you.

I hope you have a good start to your week. More tomorrow.....

No comments: